2010年10月14日 星期四

How Does This Shit Always Happen To Me !?



I writhing the story I said yesterday.
She is the first person who change style by Shinsengumi :]

Well..Well... Well..........

Yesterday I find that I can't put all the mods I want in the sims2.
and when I just want enter in the game it's just not work!

Now I can't save the Game in Sims3 !! = =
What's wrong !!!
Even shit always happen..but how does this shit Always Happen To Me!!!!

It's really enough !

the error number 12 and 13 and 16! How can I fix that !?


= =

4 則留言:

  1. You sound like you are having a rough time like me. I am not able to save in my Sims 3 game either. Every time I go to save the game crashes. I come back and I have all blue lots. Try to save the game again, same thing, crash. Really frustrating. I do not know what to do at all.

    回覆刪除
  2. oh! i think we have the same promlem.
    You have all BLUE Lots ? I heard that before!
    I go to check that and it's said : It's because some Mods will that the game just can't work.
    and u need to open another saves to check whick mod was broken and delete it.

    My problem seems I have too much sims in a place and I should let someone move out,
    BUT~! Hakuouki have 8 person there, I really don't want make anyone out !

    and if I wnat to fix it, seems I should start over the game !!!!

    回覆刪除
  3. oh ! I fix it!!!!
    Now I can save the game !
    but...I really don't konw How I did it = =
    I delete some save files and then it's work !

    I hope you can enjoy the game and without the damn problem soon :]

    回覆刪除
  4. Me too it is really frustrating.

    回覆刪除