2010年10月26日 星期二

Souji 2,0 and (Hakuouki2.5 coming soon )




Waiting for Michelle's beautiful and amazing Hakuouki outfits ~
that is the only thing can make me feel something is worth me to maintains smile and help me pass through this gloomy week.

Even I finish all reports and finally have time to rest, seems I almost forget that I still have midterm, and it's just on next week.
Majors are OK for me, but minors like German conversation, I think I shoud more worry about...

besides the professor is really mean and picky and spite, I can't find any reason to give up learning German. hahaha

Sophomore's life is not easy.
At least,it's just make me busy and always have bad moods...

It's makes me want to creat a wonderful world in sim3 :]
Well,seem's I still have a pleace to complain~
and I get go to study german now...like practice the''Robertson'' and ''Schulzimmer''pronunciations can become perfectly and pure ......
yeah!whatever ~

4 則留言:

  1. Look forward to your next part. The outfits, I am going to check in game in a little bit. After my eyes open up. I am still half asleep.

    回覆刪除
  2. thank you !
    cheer up! for you and me hahaha
    I'm look forward to your ALL !!
    the story and the outfits~

    very very hope you sleep well :]

    回覆刪除
  3. Well the outfits are now available. I need to get to working on the next chapter of my story as well. I have some of the pictures done but I have been lazy and I got another request for a Sims 2 item so it is rather busy with all of that and the holidays. I still need to take a Halloween Screenshot for the Event.

    回覆刪除
  4. Seem's you really really busy too :]
    I'm look forward new story ~~~

    Dress are amazing ! thx again :]
    I already update my sims !!!!!
    they all wear fit and beautiful!
    I just can't stop take picture form them !
    But~~ I get go to sleep or I will die tomorrow
    = =
    Have a nice day !!

    回覆刪除