2010年10月17日 星期日

[Preview] Hakuouki - Shinsengumi host club




even it's not real I still love it XD
Hakuouki host club ~
for this story I use my poor short rest time to check something and take some pictures for my Hakuouki sims

Warning!Warning! they are Japanese real host

but I don't like real host hahaha

I love this !!!!


Amimate's host is more cute and handsome and especially they are
Hakuouki - Shinsengumi XDD

so I take a picture for them ~
See All please go to my pixnet blog
http://renee3000.pixnet.net/blog/post/27383642




and now I have go to finish my another report Q Q

7 則留言:

  1. Your pictures are great. I look forward to seeing what you do next with it all. :-)

    回覆刪除
  2. thank you :]
    I will start Souji's little story first~


    Oh! and I look forward your story!!
    next week will be my nightmare!!!

    I have Three and more report to finish !!
    I have go to sleep now ~

    回覆刪除
  3. OHHH!

    And I want to ask a question!
    If I want to make a hair or dress in sims3
    how many skill should I learn ? Is 3D max ok? or another?
    I want go to learn some skill like that, can you tell me? Q Q

    回覆刪除
  4. I think people do use 3d max. I know some that use milkshape and blender. Blender I guess is free.

    Photoskinning programs like Gimp, photoshop are also needed.

    As well as knowing how to use things like TSR Workshop and CTU.

    I only do recolors so for me all I need is TSR Workshop, CTU, and GIMP.

    Programs like 3D Max, blender, and milkshape are used for meshing. You will need to find a good tutorial and just keep playing around with it until you master it.

    I hope that helps. :-)

    回覆刪除
  5. Thank you a lot !!!!
    It's really help me !!

    after winter vacation coming I think I will go to find a tutorial teacher :]

    It's looks very hard for me Q Q
    Yor are sooooo nice !!

    Thank you again!! orz

    回覆刪除