2010年10月9日 星期六

[Preview] Hakuouki Souji little story


This week and next week we called it as Reports week
but i still have a little bit time to play sims3!

I want to play sims2! because sims in sims2 looks sooo beautiful and there have great architects makes many fantasy works in sims2!

But i need times!!!! and I think I shoud buy a Outer type hard disk for my notebook !!

OHH by the way, this preview is about Souji's little story.
I will start to writing and finish it on next Sunday .
this time will be a little bit sad and more match the Hakuouki game's story.

Well.. hope my eyes won't inflammation again !!! ( I need to finish all the reports : [

3 則留言:

  1. I look forward to his story. He is so adorable.

    回覆刪除
  2. thank you!!
    And I'm look forward your Exciled Prince 4 !!!


    I will try to play sims2 ! but my C disk seems too full !!
    I need to buy a Outer type hard disk ~

    回覆刪除
  3. I had that problem as well. They fill up so quickly.

    回覆刪除