2010年10月15日 星期五

[Preview] Hakuouki Souji - Host club




More story I want to make :]

after today's report finish I finally have a litte bit time spent on Sims
Yeah~ bt it's really a short time !
so I only made Souji's part.

and ~ u should see this PV!!!! first!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ラストエスコート2OPパロ
I want to make them become host club XDDDD



just a preview~ because I have 3 report waiting me to finish Q Q
So~ I have ''Souji special little story '' ''ばくふspecial salon - Shinsengumi store Story '' and this '' Hakuouki-host club story''to handle
oh! and transale all = v =

very busy but... I'm very very happy :]

3 則留言:

  1. He is so adorable. :-)

    回覆刪除
  2. thank you!
    and u should see the PV I linked XDD
    It's really interesting !!

    回覆刪除
  3. The PV was amazing. I feel just like school girl giggling over cute boys watching that Video. ^_^

    回覆刪除