2010年10月12日 星期二

[Preview] Hakuouki ばくふspecial salon - Shinsengumi store!







XD
Today because my friend's suggestion I also wnat to make
a story like this - ばくふspecial salon - Shinsengumi store !

Friday coming soon!! I will have time to finish this first and
next will be Souji's special little story :]

OH, there is a tragedy just happen today > <

I was trying to play sims2, but I just can't get in !!!!
It's looks like it have a serious error there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday everything was fine !!!!! Oh god...


WHY~? I don't know why...

I clean all the package and install the game again then~ It's still not work !!!!
Q Q

I can play Sims3 only....
I will try my boyfriend's computer to play sims2 = =

3 則留言:

  1. There is a program called the Sims 2 Clean installer, that is really good for clearing out bad files. Sometimes when things are downloaded people pack in them career files which are really annoying. My Sims 2 game hates those files.

    http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

    You just scan where your package files are located and look for any in red. Those are files are usually nasty culprits that cause games to stop working.

    Also in your My Documents/EA Games/ folder there will be several files with the cache extension such as accessory.cache, groups.cache etc. These can be deleted. Sometimes they get all weird and need to be removed. The game makes new ones and updates old ones each time the game is logged into.

    I like your shop it looks amazing.

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you!!!

    I will try to use Sims 2 Clean installer tomorrow ~ I have go to school on 7:00 am today..so I have go to bad now = =
    (it's 2:00 am now...)

    I'm sooo looking forward that I can use the beautiful dress you made to play in sim2!!!
    It's seems I can's download too much package= =

    XD I want let my Hakuouki sims to change all the NPC and all the sims style in there XD (it will be japanese style :]

    And this time I will writing in English first :](hope I can...)

    回覆刪除
  3. You are welcome. I look forward to your story. :-)

    回覆刪除